Monday, January 7, 2013

Colorado Mandala

I have been given the opportunity to review this book before it is released. I am super excited about the release of this book and can't wait to share it with you. As of now this book will be available on Amazon on February 15. Look for it soon!
Colorado Manadala
By Brian Heffron
 
 
Summary:
The story follows friends and business partners Michael and Paul in the late 1970's in a rural town in Colorado. Michael and Paul cut and sell rare gems and other types of jewelry. Michael and Paul have a brotherhood type bond by both being Vietnam War veterans. Paul stays with Michael and his girlfriend Sarah and Sarah's son Stuart. Michael likes Sarah very much but sees that Paul might be better suited for Sarah. He continues to attempt to keep their relationship alive by taking a spelunking trip with Paul and Stuart. Although Michael's intentions were good, the trip is a disaster for him and in the end Paul winds up the hero in Sarah's eyes. Paul is unsure how to handle the situation, his loyalties lie with Michael but he has to admit he has feelings for Sarah too. Before Paul knows it Michael has forsaken him and Paul stumbles across a secret Michael has been keeping to himself since being discharged.
 
 
Review:
This is a lively novel; I loved the story that tells of brother ship, friends, and the mutual love for one woman. I have never visited Colorado but the author's description and detail brought me right into the story. The characters are wonderful. I find myself sympathetic to both Michael and Paul with their entanglements with each other. The ending is very dramatic and leaves the story off where a follow up book could easily be picked up. I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to read this book before release. I think is a wonderful book and I am looking forward to what the future might hold for my favorite characters. Once again the book will be available on February 15 on Amazon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment